Re: [OM] 2-13

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:41:20 -0400
There are a lot of parts you won't be able to buy, BUT, if Olympus is still
servicing that body, you can still get the part. You would have to send the
body to them for service. They will complete the repair and supply the
needed part (even if they have to take it off another body, which they
probably would).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714