[OM] Quality of battery packaging, was .......Reprise...

Subject: [OM] Quality of battery packaging, was .......Reprise...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:08:40 -0700
A new subject!  :-)

I'll kick it off. The Eveready "Energizer 357 (SR44W/313) HIGH DRAIN 1.55V" batteries I bought in bulk came in 5-packs with each battery in a 1x2 in. tear-off bubble pack. The individual packs are quite sturdy and will stand up to rattling around in a camera bag.

I bought them from watchsupply.com, but they seem to have disappeared..

Moose

Wayne Culberson wrote:

Moose wrote
I don't take the batteries out of the
little bubble packs until I use them. They are small, safe and easy to
find that way. The last bunch I bought came on multi bubble cards, so I
just tear off 2 or 4 and put them in the camera bag.

I bought a large bunch of the bulk 357's and the way they came, they fall
out of the plastic really easily when they are cut apart. I learned the hard
way. I usually carry at least 4 spares with me, so I guess they got loose
and set themselves up for shorting out. No harm was done, other than they
just went flat.