Re: [OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containersfor?.....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...........Reprise What do you use old film containersfor?........
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:49:32 -0300
 Moose wrote

>Am I just weird?

Okay, I'm not touching that one. :-)
(Seriously, I always enjoy, and learn from, your posts.)

>I don't take the batteries out of the
> little bubble packs until I use them. They are small, safe and easy to
> find that way. The last bunch I bought came on multi bubble cards, so I
> just tear off 2 or 4 and put them in the camera bag.

I bought a large bunch of the bulk 357's and the way they came, they fall
out of the plastic really easily when they are cut apart. I learned the hard
way. I usually carry at least 4 spares with me, so I guess they got loose
and set themselves up for shorting out. No harm was done, other than they
just went flat.

Wayne