Re: [OM] ....Reprise What do you use old film containers for?.....

Subject: Re: [OM] ....Reprise What do you use old film containers for?.....
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:45:26 +1000
Yup! Just looked in the battery compartment of a recently aquired OM-10 and
sure enough, there's evidence of corrosion!

So immediately cut up some rectangular pieces of cardboard (29 X 42mm to
suit translucent Fuji film pots) and added the containers with batteries to
the bag.

John (who's utterly fascinated with this important and on-topic thread).