Re: [OM] Timing of the data - back trigger contact on OM2n Onwards

Subject: Re: [OM] Timing of the data - back trigger contact on OM2n Onwards
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:04:54 +0100
You're right about the X - sync timing being required, and I had thought of
the rig as a Polaroid back substitute for flash set up,, so X sync would be
in order from that point of view also.
At the limit, I'll make it with facility for a PC cord like a Databack 1,
but it would be so much nicer without... It all depends on what lies below
the shutter button of whatever I find to cannibalise. And what its shutter
delay is as well.

Julian