Re: [OM] bright screens, non OM or Beattie

Subject: Re: [OM] bright screens, non OM or Beattie
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 07:15:07 +0800
Yes, P*ntax FK50 and 60 can also fit the OM but the height is a little
smaller so there is a thin line showing on top or bottom of the viewfinder.
It is finer and brighter than normal 1-series screen. The M*nolta 7i screen
can also fit directly to OM but same problem as the P*ntax. I'm using the 7i
grid screen on my OM4 and I found it the best amoung all. The P*ntax was a
late discover and I only tried it once.

C.H.Ling