Re: [OM] Salute from a re-insiding Zuikomaniac

Subject: Re: [OM] Salute from a re-insiding Zuikomaniac
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:10:20 -0400
> What lens are you shooting with?
> XDan
Hi Dan and thank you for welcoming me  back.
I use a 28mm 1:2.8, 50mm 1:1.8, 50mm macro 1:3.5 and a 35-70mm1:4, all
Zuiko.
My favorite is the 50mm macro.I also have a 50mm pinhole cap which I also
enjoy using. Most of these lenses were purchased for me by a member of this
list that unfortunately I forgot his name. A very honest and helpful man.

I have 2 OM2 and a OM1N that are not working. I just purchased a OM1n that
was in just mint condition. I also purchased a OM2000 a couple of years ago
so I could continue shooting with my Zuikos.

It has been a while since I took pictures but I am starting again.

Hope to be able to share my new ones soon.

david