Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: "KathyD" <fishfan@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:25:14 -0500
Hi All-
I'm counting cameras owned by me and my husband since we share.  I put my
initial (K) by stuff I bought, and his initial (S) by the rest.
I don't see oddball cameras here, but let me list:
antique Chatauqua 4X5 (S)
Minox B (K)
plus asst. 110s, Brownies, 126s.

> I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other
> than their OM.
>
> So I was wondering, do you have:
>
> 1)  Digital
No, but considering it with a computer upgrade.  My son, age 18, has a few
cheap digital cameras for website stuff.
Husband's wish cam: Canon EOS 10D

> 2)  Medium Format
Yashicamat 124G (S)
Mamiya 220 (K) (currently being fixed)

> 3)  Large Format
my best friend has a view camera on layaway.  Does that count?
> 4)  Another 35mm system
Minolta X700 (S)
Minolta XG7 (S)
Minolta X9 (S) on loan to daughter
Canon EOS RebelG (K)
Canon EOS Rebel Ti (S)
Olympus Stylus 115 (K) (first got published with a slide from that camera)
Nikon Lite Touch140 (S)
Hmm, still not enough cameras...
KathyD