Re: [OM] Be afraid. Be very afraid

Subject: Re: [OM] Be afraid. Be very afraid
From: "John O Regan" <joreg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:38:41 +0100
Interesting pictures - I would like to try it. Would I be wrong to think
this would work with an Olympus C3040 too. I have a CLA-1 thingy and SRB do
a 43-49 adapter and a 49-49 coupling ring. I would think manually focus the
DC to infinity and use the Zuiko to focus on the subject.  Does this sound
about right?

JohnOR