Re: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:57:32 +0100
Your pictures are nice Richard. The Leicophile seems to have chosen the wrong light/time of day.

Chris

On Wednesday, Jul 23, 2003, at 04:29 Europe/London, Richard F. Man wrote:

At 10:30 AM 7/23/2003 +0800, C.H.Ling-Accura wrote:
Richard, you got some much better picts then the other Leica guy! his tree
just look pale.

*blush* Thanks! I know I got a good one when my daughter, upon seeing the dye sub print, asked if she can have it. This is the first and only time she has done so!!

For the first guess from the framing and out of focus background, I thought IMG19 is from 90/2 and IMG31 is from 35/1.4. But... I think there must be some trick as you post this question. OK, I bet IMG36 is from 35/1.4 and the
other is from 90/2 :-)

No trick, it is so obvious that I have to ask :-) img19 and img36 are OM 90/2 and img31 is M7.

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
