Re: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple to Orange comparison
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:04:49 -0700
At 07:18 AM 7/23/2003 -0300, John Hudson wrote:
The top and the top left part of the sky in img31 is slightly darker than
the rest of the sky. Is this the result of having used a polarizing filter?
If so what was your technique for measuring the degree of darkening
required?

No polarizer. This is on the M7 (RF) so I think it would be difficult to use a polarizer even if I want to. I guess either the sky just looked like that, or the lens is doing something funny. The battery cover fell off from the M7 during the trip, so almost all the shots with it were done with the Sunny-16 rule, until I very belatedly remember that I can use my OM-4 as a meter too :-)