Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:00:25 +0100
I don't think that it's the same Lama. I am no expert, but paraffin and kerosene smell completely different. I see paraffin at garages, and kerosene is jet fuel, or heating oil. Unless of course they make paraffin smell different on purpose. My heating oil tank has kerosene written on it.

My diesel Mercedes is allowed to have kerosene mixed with diesel for the winter, apparently. All clear now? ;-)

Chris