Re: [OM] thanks, also o-product???

Subject: Re: [OM] thanks, also o-product???
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:05:15 -0500
At 12:06 AM 7/23/03, you wrote:
Thank you for the welcome.
Also, thanks for the lense test info.  I'll have fun with that.
A huge thanks for the battery info.  The camera store tells me they have the
mercury batteries, but I haven't needed any so I haven't tried to get some.

Mercury battery solution if you still have the OM-1 (and you will eventually have to do something, even if not now):
  http://www.criscam.com/mba.htm

Been using an earlier version of the MR-9 in an OM-1n, Rollei 35S and Weston Ranger 9 meter for some time now. Well made and very durable. Works very well provided it's used with silver oxide cells (NOT alkaline). Drops voltage down to that of the mercury cell.

-- John