[OM] thanks, also o-product???

Subject: [OM] thanks, also o-product???
From: "Steve and Kathy" <fishfan@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:06:47 -0500
Thank you for the welcome.
Also, thanks for the lense test info.  I'll have fun with that.
A huge thanks for the battery info.  The camera store tells me they have the
mercury batteries, but I haven't needed any so I haven't tried to get some.

Strange is not an issue with me.  I am a professional aquarist and worked at
a tropical fish hatchery for almost 10 years.  All of my best friends and
family are...strange.

Speaking of strange, the o-products are a revelation.  I know this is an OM
group, but...how did I miss all this?  I'm all over ebay tonight learning
about this.
kathyD