Re: [OM] Shots with the 21/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Shots with the 21/3.5
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:07:39 +0200
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:27:48 -0300
Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Well, I did exactly that as well, with the exception that I toss the
image files in a directory, and then run a script to generate static
html-pages (with forward and back links on each image page).
Considering that my www-server has more diskspace than CPU
ressources, and that images and layout changes rarely, this makes
sense to me (but I am probably suffering from environmental damagage
on that front...)

Anyways, if you want a copy of my script for doing this, drop me a
mail off-list. If nothing else, it may serve as inspiration to how
you could do it if you want to generate pages dynamic. Be warned,
however, it's a bash-script for Unix...

...and I agree: making on-line galleries suxx, unless they are
somehow autogenerated.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering