Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM is best for astrophotography
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:41:29 -0300
on 16/07/2003 17:38, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I only suggested the were the same in regards to 'B', but different as
> to Auto Mode.
>
> Moose
>
> Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
>
>> And there IS a difference between plain 2 and 2N on this matter, stated at
>> esif.

Yes Moose, now I understand better your point. I had little idle time this
afternoon to switch my brain to English so as to understand what you had
wrote, then try to write some sensible answer. Hitted the send button when
my next patient rang the bell, surely too soon since I had not punctuated
last sentences as usually do. In fact, my quoted phrase seems to imply that
differences on Auto mode were ignored; to be honest I once knew them by
heart but had forgotten them until recently when deciding whether to buy a
second body.

Rgds,

Fernando.