Re: [OM] Fireworks results

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks results
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:15:19 -0400
Cc: <jms@xxxxxxxxx>, <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Johnie,
Nice job.  If you like to edit pictures, you could stack up images on one
frame, putting multiple bursts in one jpg.

(Jan & Skip & all other PhotoShop users: How would you make the fireworks in a
second layer show without allowing the black sections
to block out the first layer?  There's something other than just the Opacity
control involved, right?  A mask?)

Lots of people make multiple fireworks images in the camera but you can do it
with editing too.  I think the high contrast & dark
sky in your images would lend themselves to this really well.

Lama