Re: [OM] Fireworks results

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks results
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Jul 2003 23:52:31 -0500
>>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:24:40 +0100, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> said:

 cb> That worked Johnnie!  What is the loop of light at the bottom of
 cb> some of them?  You can see one on Freedom101.jpg.

The event was sponsored by Chick-fil-A, famous for their ad campaign
featuring cows holding signs saying "Eat mor chikin". What you see
there is a very large, inflated, internally lit cow.

I thought about trying to get some pics of it, but there were about
50,000 people between where I was and the cow, so I decided to pass.

Johnie