Re: [OM] Sunsets over Auckland [was:How many shots do you take?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunsets over Auckland [was:How many shots do you take?]
From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:53:34 -0600
> I like the Onehunga sunset very much.

 Thanks!

> Sounds like you've found the perfect balance between living in
> Canada, travelling and being on honeymoon. I'll consider that long
> honeymoon thing once we're getting married (I said WHEN, not IF :-)
>
> Were are you planning to go next?

 Tour around NZ for a couple of months sleeping in the back of an old van we
just bought, seeing the rest of this country. From there, Australia, then
Brunei where I have relatives, rest of SE Asia somehow, hopefully the
trans-siberian from Beijing to Moscow. It'd be great to see bits of Europe,
but that'll be expensive, so we may end up just going back to stay with
family in the UK for a bit depending on finances. Eventually, arrive on east
coast of Canada, drive back to Calgary and see all the other bits of Canada
I haven't seen yet.

 Any tips for places to go will be gratefully received, though 'Australia'
and 'SE Asia' are a pretty large areas to cover..

 -- dan