Re: [OM] How many shots do you take?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many shots do you take?
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:14:27 +0200
Hi Daniel,

So you're on holidays in NZ? After my own experience with visiting that country
recently I can only agree that there are really many photo opportunities. We
shot 17 rolls of slide film (600 frames) and some 800 digipics in the 3 months
we've been there. That equals the same 7-8 photos a day as we were the two of
us.

I think the light over there is quite unique; the fast shifts of light and
shade on a sligthly cloudy day or the really fast sunsets really make a
phtographer "trigger happy". Add the fact that most of us may have to spend
their lives in much less scenic environments, and you have another reason to
shoot away.

Or maybe it is the change from one's usual photo scenes. Last night I was
fishing with a friend of mine and on the way back on our bikes we saw the most
amazing sunset sky when crossing the Aalborg harbour bridge. (It was 11 pm, by
the way. Quite a change after seeing the sun set in NZ at about 5 pm) I was
tempted to get my camera, but no, I had framed that scene so many times before.
I do much less photos here.

Best regards,

Bernd