Re: [OM] Comparison of E-1 and E-20 images

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparison of E-1 and E-20 images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:30:28 -0700
Hey Mark, thanks so much for posting them. By the time I got around to looking, the E-1 image was interdite.

A major difference in resolution, contrast and saturation in the sample area you picked. Looks like they may deliver on their promise. Certainly should outperform the 5mp prosumer cameras out there now.

Moose

Mark Dapoz wrote:

I put the two images up on my web server: