Re: [OM] Comparison of E-1 and E-20 images

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparison of E-1 and E-20 images
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:50:49 -0400
It took a couple of tries, but I was able to eventually get them both. Keep
trying. I think we're just burdening the server....

The image quality of the E-1 appears to be sharper and warmer. Details in
the threads are more readily seen in the E-1 shot. At the quality of the
E-20, how many more megapixels of the same sensor type would be required to
capture the stray 'hair' on the warrier with the same clarity? Even then,
would the dynamic range fare as well? I like it. It's out of my range by
several orders of magnitude, but I wouldn't mind handling one. That's
probably the only way to really know if it's worthwhile...
-Mickey