RE: [OM] Update on photography club competition

Subject: RE: [OM] Update on photography club competition
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:22:54 +1000
> Bill Barber [mailto:NSURIT@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> Last month, I had posted a bit about belonging to local (Houston,
> TX) photography club which has a monthly competition and that my
> goal for this year was to place at least 5 prints in these
> competitions [....] Guess that is all the horn tooting I'll do
> tonight.

Congratulations Bill, on being well on your way to
your goal (I'm right aren't I? That's 4 prints, or
were there unmentioned others?). Any chance of seeing
some of these winning prints?

I think I'll have to join that Aussie club I previously mentioned,
and give myself some photographic/personal goals and roles.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz