[OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s

Subject: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:47:44 EDT
Mike wrote:
>A bald eagle is more of an opportunistic bully and scavenger. They
>would rather steal their food than tangle

I watched a very determined seagull chase a mature bald eagle north up the
channel towards Cypress Is.   The chase went on for miles.  I'm sure the eagle
could have very easily turned the tables and ended the grand chase.  But he
just kept leavin' Dodge, just fast enough to stay ahead of the gull.  Was very
amusing and impressive.  No camera at hand, darn it.

Rich