Re: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s

Subject: Re: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:55:11 +0100
The one of just the two is my favourite Mike, but they are both well executed. The inclusion of sky gives me an idea of where and how. Thanks.

Chris
On Saturday, Jun 21, 2003, at 20:18 Europe/London, Mike wrote:

Yes, there is some "wild' left but it is getting more gentrified every
year. Many of the places I used to walk the dog now have a trophy home.
 The foxes along with the deer and raccoons seem to manage to survive
with the added population. In fact they are getting to be a problem for
anyone with poultry. I would guess the biggest predator would be cars
and 12ga shotguns in that order followed by starvation and then birds of prey. A bald eagle is more of an opportunistic bully and scavenger. They
 would rather steal their food than tangle with a scrappy fox of course
they wouldn't hesitate if the opportunity were presented. They do take
ducks and domestic cats.

mike
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker