re: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s

Subject: re: [OM] 2X-A teleconverter ?'s
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:47:24 -0700

> .......Has anyone attempted to use it with
>other lenses than those that are recommended?.....

300/4.5 + 2xa  +  monopod between my knees while sitting cross-legged,
film type not recorded but probably Gold 200 or 400.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/foxkit2.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/foxkit1.jpg

These little guys/gals had taken over this rabbit warren. The original
owners are keeping their distance. For those who wish to compare,  this
folder contains some shots taken at the same place with the 500/8. To be
fair it was a darker day and I was farther away with the 500.

Mike