Re: [OM] [OT now]Heinlien Quotes (was As seen on the bay)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT now]Heinlien Quotes (was As seen on the bay)
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:04:14 -0400
Tom,
Lazarus Long :-), I do not know where I came up with Mr. Smith. I read
Heinlein in my foolish romantic youth. Twenty years probably since I
read one. Good books to me. The "specialization is for insects" appealed
to me, but it seems I follow the motto "Jack of all trades, master of
none" altogether too well.
Thanks,
John