Re: [OM] Re: everybody loves a shift lens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: everybody loves a shift lens...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:36:14 -0700
This is fun ...

The minor things are far from minor.

If we could all truly understand what AG sees in his 100mm, what C.H. is
looking for in his careful testing of lenses, what many others are
looking for  ....  and have found. We could all use our available tools
better and think more carefully and ultimately take better pictures.

But talking about Zuiko glow without understanding doesn't help.
Returning to the title, shift lenses provide extra control that with
thought can open creative possibilities ... the wider the better ...

-jeff