Re: [OM] Re: everybody loves a shift lens...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: everybody loves a shift lens...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:30:30 -0400
Sorry.  Reading it again, I see what you meant.  I'm not really up
to full speed today.  I woke up this morning with a bone in my
good foot, hair growing out of my head, and then I had one grunch
but the eggplant over there.  Despite these handicaps and
misfortunes, I'm trying to keep things in perspective.  :-)

Walt