Re: [OM] Frustrations of the Web for image display

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrations of the Web for image display
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 06:26:14 +0200
Richard, your scanner...do I read correctly that you can feed it a
whole slidefilm and go away? Is that in "roll-form" or mounted
slides?

I just spend about 3h scanning a (mounted) roll of provia last night,
inserting each slide one by one. A hell of a work.... :(

I've seen some scanners (N*k*n, I think) where a
"single-slide-feeder" was optional. Sadly, the price of such a combo
of scanner + feeder  turned out to be the GNP of a mid-size nation :(
Are there any affordable alternatives?

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)