Re: [OM] Camera -- to abuse or not ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera -- to abuse or not ?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:26:44 -0400
The 3, 4, 4T etc are sealed, but moisture can definitely still get in.  Like
the seam all the way around the top, where the top meets the main body
casting, on the front of the pentaprism, right below the "Olympus" moniker.
These, and other areas, have no gaskets. Weatherproof, but not waterproof.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000