Re: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 in Ireland

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 in Ireland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:46:58 +0100
Quite right old bean.

But you know that people say that you never stop learning ... well I like to prove that every now and again ;-)

But seriously, I did not think of range of exposure values when deciding on a film to use - considering I was going to be in the land of unadulterated Atlantic weather. I had just had such a good time with pushing HP5 a stop and people have talked about using Provia 100F at ISO 400 for ages. If I had stopped to think I would have kept it at 100, as there was plenty of light!

That was not nearly carmudgeonly enough Moose, so try again ;-).

Chris