Re: [OM] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:57:32 +0200
On Wed, 14 May 2003 08:19:52 +0200
Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Great idea and really worth trying.
> Thomas - could you scan/post-to-web some of those fogged pix so we
> can all download/print and carry some with us?
> (seriously)

Sure, will do...as soon as BAA returns the films to me (they went as
evidence). I may have a roll laying around from last time I had this
problem (or maybe I tossed it out). In any case, I'd be happy to scan
a couple of slides and put on-line for you.

--thomas

> cheers
> jez
>

> Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Sent by:    owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> To:    olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc:
> Subject:    Re: [OM] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK
>

> Thomas, you should print some frames of that fogged film and carry
> the prints with you next time you go to the UK.
>
> Then when the person says their machine does not fog film show him
> the prints and describe how each one contained irreplaceable
> memories of a family holiday and how you were so pleased to have
> them deleted by their machine.
>
> Of course they still won't care and will still zap the film.
>
> Giles

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering