Re: [OM] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:16:28 -0700
 My God, man! As much as any guy, I like to have toys and such.
Many flights I amused myself plotting the ground position based
on the GPS receiver and a travel atlas.

 Last year I drove cross country to help with my Dad. I can just
imagine what they would have done with my wood chisel set and other
carpenter tools if I had taken the plane.

 YOU-DROP TO THE FLOOR-N O W!

Tom
Tucson, AZ