[OM] Damas Estuary

Subject: [OM] Damas Estuary
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:02:42 -0400
I've had a chance to process pix from one roll I took at Damas Estuary in Costa
Rica earlier this month. I used an OM-4 with a Sigma 600mm F8 mirror lens and
Supra 800 film. I was in a boat and had to hand hold. I'm disappointed in these
shots, because they are so grainy, but I needed all the speed I could get in
order to hand hold. I gotta say that focusing a 600/8 is difficult, especially
while we were moving. It has a depth of focus you could measure in inches. My
favorite of these shots is the Whiteface Monkey.

http://starmatt.com/gallery/cr/damas.html
--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx