Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds

Subject: Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:22:36 -0400
John,

Yes, I have marvelled over my copy of Dalton's 1999 "Secret Worlds". Absolutely
jaw dropping pix.

Within my current budget, I have only enough flash illumination for 1/8000s @
f/32. So I won't expect complete stop-time, but it'll be close.
I'll try f/22 and 1/16000 for some of my shots to see how that works.

Matt

Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://starmatt.com