Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:34:07 EDT
Well, it was 5 1/2 hours and 5 1/2 36 exposure rolls of film.  Great party,
great food, good music and yes, it was work.  I have the highest respect for
those who choose to make this there life's work.  Their prices may seem high
and they earn every penny and then some.  Don't get me wrong, I had a good
time and it was work.  The lenses worked out great. The 85mm was used for
most of the stuff I did prior to the wedding and then the during the wedding
stuff was done with the 35-105 and the 180 mm Tamron.  I had fresh batteries
and spares for everything and I had a few flash misfires when the ready light
was ON on the flash.  Any ideas about why this might happen with an OM S 2,
T-32 mounted on a BG2 and connected with an Olympus cord?  Bill Barber