Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:54:57 +0100
Bad connection Bill, perhaps. Take an ink rubber with you is my advice. I never had any problems with a T32 until last year on a 2SP. But at a prize-giving, a student using my camera and flash could not make it work. I used an XA as a backup and sent the 2SP for repair. It turned out to be slight corrosion on the T32!

Chris