Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:17:12 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can only agree with this. I am very happy with my 65-200. I may add that I love the bokeh when I shoot in macro mode.
-poo

At 05:16 2003-04-05, John and Julie Ockman wrote:
Gary,
 I own one of the "good" Zuiko 65-200's without the internal haze and
love it when shooting outside and shooting people at family gatherings.
The relatively long focal length gives me enough reach to remain
unnoticed until after the shot. I find the lens easy to focus,w ith the
pictures being reasonably sharp to very sharp.