Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for opinions on 2 lenses
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:56:13 -0500
Gary,

I'll throw my two cents in. I've seen quite a few different lenses, but
probably know more about the Zuikos.

The 65-200/4 is a fine lens. Be careful though, as some (maybe even many) of
them seem to have a problem with an internal lens element fogging, I believe
from oil.  Can't comment on the 70-210, but it has a good reputation.

A lens to consider is the Tamron 60-300. I like mine a lot. Not quite as
fast, so it is an outdoor lens, but the range is perfect.  They can be had
in the $100-150 range, so they're affordable too.

I am sure others will jump in.

Toms