Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3

Subject: Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:05:55 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Funny! I have had the same feeling as iwert. It seems I tend to get less vibration when I handhold the OM-1 than with the OM-4 at longer shutter speeds. Probably Moose is right that there is some difference in my technique. Or is there a difference between the release buttons? I shall have to test this further.
-poo