Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3

Subject: Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:55:54 -0800
Yeah, enough cannot be said about that little camera. I grew up on an OM-1n. Now I'm shooting with an OM-4T most of the time and there are all kinds of little ergonomic quirks that may be fine if you got used to them first, but don't feel quite right if you grew up with an OM-1n. One of the ones that bugs me the most is the sharp edge on the front of the prism housing. From time to time when I'm changing lenses I cut a groove in my thumbnail or index fingernail because rotating the lens out of or into the bayonet mount rubs my nail against that sharp edge.

-Rob