RE: [OM] ( OM ) Summer / Winter exchange & etc

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) Summer / Winter exchange & etc
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:03:28 +0200
Sorry Moose, didnt realize you are a bit *prissy*, is that the right word?
....not certain.....hm maybe better *literally sensative*, oh what the
hell, I just tried to get the message over and reiterate the point Brian
was making couple o days ago. If my wording was a bit stiff, ... please
bear with me, will try to do better next time (ought to take some english
lesson).

cordial greetings
from friendly Harry :-)

Moose wrote:

Harry's 'stick' is the kind of thing that just
makes me want to not do whatever is being pushed. "people sign up but
fail to deliver their contribution" just turns me off even if it is
technically correct, and especially when it is technically wrong.