Re: [OM] You must be joking, Shirley

Subject: Re: [OM] You must be joking, Shirley
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 04:45:31 -0600
Cc: sctroy@xxxxxxxxx
You can vary the look of your shots by changing film - Velvia for saturated
colors, Astia for accurate skin tones, Kodachrome to make everything
greenish. ;-)

How in the world are we going to be able to do this with digital?  It would
seem that with digital, you're locked into one "look."

Aside from Photoshop and its brethren, my digital camera (C*n*n Powershot) offers some in-camera "effects," one of which is called "vivid." Others include B&W and sepia-tone. It can be done, just differently.

Steve