Re: [OM] ( OM ) Summer / Winter exchange & etc

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Summer / Winter exchange & etc
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:11:46 -0800
Here, here, I heartily agree. You will note that I didn't keep your original post in my reply to Harry, as I had no objection to it.

I think your gentle and positive 'carrot' is a good motivator, at least for someone like me. Harry's 'stick' is the kind of thing that just makes me want to not do whatever is being pushed. "people sign up but fail to deliver their contribution" just turns me off even if it is technically correct, and especially when it is technically wrong. I suspect there are a number of others on the list who don't like being brow-beaten. Maybe even a curmudgeon here and there :-)

Moose

Brian Swale wrote:

Hi folk,

Seems to me that these exchanges, TOPE, and all Updates to the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery have two or more functions.<snip>