Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :)

Subject: Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :)
From: Benson Honig <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 02:35:13
Klaus, I doubt many list-members are familiar with sustruming. As I happen
to be an adopted Swede, I have even sponsored my very own sustruming party,
in which many Swedes indulged for the first time. For those not initiated,
Sustruming means "rotten fish" in Swedish. One buys a tin of it - and it is
convex, due to the gasses produced over the year or two of gassious
fermintation. The smell - well - it was just like home for me - a clear
reminder of the N.J. turnpike! I'm sure it would be classified as a WOMD,
and in fact, there is a law in Germany outlawing its use on patios or near
"normal" German folk.
Benson
(adopted Swede)
OM content: If you drop your OM in sustruming, you might decide to thow it
out!

> Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:57:46 +0200
> From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: SV: SV: [OM] A little on-topic spam :)
>
> But I am pleased that we Viking's can still spread fear...or some
> such thing :)

Hmm .. I guess that we can improve our position in the negotiation
with Photographica if we bring a few cans of "surstr=F6mmning"... :-)

Cheers,
Klaus

Benson Honig Ph.D.
University of Haifa