Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :)

Subject: Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :)
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:31:10 +0100
I went by Photografica today, and bought a few small things. Prices are
probably pretty high by US standards; the 24mm shift is priced at 20,000DKK
(=3,000USD) including 25 0anish sales tax (if sent to USA price would be
2,400USD). There are a couple of 1.4X converters at 4,995DKK (about 570USD
taxfree to USA). Also a 400/6.3 as far as I remember, some macro equipment,
some PF standard lenses, some focussing screens, and a lot of other small
items. Might also have been a 20mm/f2, but that might have been the 21/f2
that Klaus mentioned.

I found a 3V Battery Holder 1 for an OM2n (the one for cold weather where
you remove the batteries from the camera and put them in the battery
holder, which is then connected to the normal OM2n battery holder with a
cable); cost 250DKK = 35USD. Also a Grip Strap, and a 1.45X converter for
my Centurion APS.

There appeared to be only three cardboard packing cases containing OM stuff
(also including PF and iS things), so it is not a gold mine.

I ran out of time looking, so I am also looking forward to their online
list!

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Klaus Elmquist wrote:

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that Photographica here in Copenhagen have bought
the remaining Olympus OM stock from Olympus Europe. Their homepage is:

             http://www.photografica.dk/

A list of the available OM stuff should be placed on their homepage soon.

They do have a quite few nice things, such as a 2-series focus screens,
a 38mm macro, a 24mm shift and a 21/2.0. Unfortunately I cannot afford
any of them as I have spend way too many money on OM stuff in that shop
today. :-)

Cheers,
Klaus