Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :) going OT

Subject: Re: [OM] A little on-topic spam :) going OT
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:01:36 +0200
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:51:33 +0200
Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lars,
> Surstromming is delicious! Don't you try to encourage common
> prejudice. I definitely object to the description "stinks". It
> certainly has an original aroma, but "stinks" can convey such
> strong feelings. Just put a clothe's pin in your nose and enjoy the
> delicious taste. :o) By the way, I didn't know you had surstromming
> in Denmark. And (now for the OM content) if a small bomb (sorry,
> can, I mean) of well-fermented surströmming can lead to a better
> deal on OM equipment, who are you to object? ;o)
> -poo

Even more to the OM-point, could either of you guys dig out your most
unusual Zuiko, and actually take a photo of such a can (and its
content) to show to those not-in-the-knows? (I am thinking closeup
with the 8mm fisheye with 7mm auto-tube or some such thing....would
add to the drama). If not, then let's take mafia-methods for getting
good deals out of Photografica off-list, and then take it back when
we have gotten fangs to brag about ;)

--thomas

> At 21:41 2003-03-31, Lars Haven wrote:
> >
> >< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
> >< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
> >< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)