Re: [OM] Standard lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Standard lens?
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:33:23 +0200
Absolutely!

Thank you Moose for a great and exhaustive coverage of OM standard lenses. I can see clearly that I have to try the 55/1.2, and I might even explain why to my wife! :-) The problem is, I can also see that I have to try a 50/1.2. (sigh!) And Schnooz has just convinced me that I need the StopClock Professional in stead of the lowlier (and of course cheaper) Analyser Pro (deep sigh!) which will benefit my bank account even less.

Just one little question is lingering in my mind: How can I tell the difference between the two versions of the 55/1.2? Is it the yellow glass one should look for? What colour does the non-radioactive glass have?

-poo