Re: [OM] lcd brightness problem

Subject: Re: [OM] lcd brightness problem
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:04:48 -0600
Olympus' service manual lists several likely causes, most of them
related to short circuits (debris on the circuit board, etc.), cold
solder joints, cracked resistors, and so forth.  There is a land on the
LCD-D that can be shorted to illuminate all the segments of the LCD, but
that won't help fix it.  Somebody's got to get into it and find the
specific culprit.